Your Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Cosmetic dentistry can change your smile for the better, giving the freedom to choose exactly how you want your appearance to be. However, knowing your options can help you choose the best cosmetic dentistry treatments for you. Find out more about your cosmetic dentistry options in Peachtree City, GA, with Dr. James Reid Roberts at Brilliant Smiles Dental.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- CEREC Crowns: CEREC same-day crowns allow your dentist to complete the crowing process in a single visit rather than requiring two or more appointments with long wait times in between. This is due to the technology allowing your dentist to design, create, and fit the crown in their office without having to rely on a dental laboratory to aid in the process.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a surefire way to upgrade your smile quickly and with big results. While most everyone is a candidate for teeth whitening, your dentist will need to ensure that you do not have any teeth decay or gum disease before administering the treatment. Teeth whitening takes about an hour and takes place conveniently in your dentist’s office.
- Veneers: Rather than changing the tooth itself, a dental veneer fits over its surface to change its appearance. Once in place, the super-thin shell of porcelain looks, feels, and functions like a natural tooth. Their versatility allows veneers to work together with many other cosmetic dentistry procedures to overhaul your smile.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace one or more missing teeth and their roots. Unlike a dental bridge, which replaces the teeth above the gum line, implants are surgically implanted into the jawbone, ensuring the proper stimulation to keep the teeth healthy and free from bone atrophy. Implants are made to last a lifetime with the proper care.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses clear, plastic aligner trays to move the teeth rather than traditional metal brackets and wires. In addition to their clear materials making them almost invisible, Invisalign’s trays are also removable, allowing patients to brush their teeth normally, without the need for specialized tools, and eat the foods they love without second-guessing themselves.
Improving Your Smile in Peachtree City, GA
For more information on cosmetic dentistry or any of these procedures, please contact Dr. James Reid Roberts at Brilliant Smiles Dental in Peachtree City, GA. Call (770) 486-8516 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Roberts today!